Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd Vacancies HR Recruiter (1 Year Contract)
Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Recruiter (1 Year Contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The HR Recruiter will support the company in its overall goals and objectives in alignment with aspects of Human Resource functions.
- This position will be mainly responsible to manage the staffing need in line with the business need by carry out recruitment from identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates to fill the open positions
- Work with department managers to identify hiring need and determine job requirements
- Perform job advertising, sourcing and screening of candidates, conduct preliminary interview, coordinate interview schedule with hiring manager and facilitating pre-interview assessments i.e. Nursing test
- Conduct background reference check and provide feedback to hiring manager / management
- Prepare hiring proposal and obtain approval from the division head, HR manager, and CEO
- Arrange and follow up result for new hire pre-employment medical examination; process the invoices and submit to Finance department
- Preparation of offer letter and brief new hire on the employment terms & conditions
- Coordinate and ensure proper onboarding program conducted for new hires
- Prepare of new employee identification badge, register of thumbprint for attendance record, and uniform distribution
- Ensure the new hire personal file with necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Coordinate and participate in job fair, on-campus recruiting events and other recruitment events
- Process industrial training application and prepare correspondence letters
- Prepare recruitment report and other HR reports for management review
- Assist in response to HR related enquires / request, and handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Support in other general administrative tasks for staff welfare / HR operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): inter personal skill, communication skill, customer service skill.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.