Greenland Danga Bay Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive 人事专员 position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Managing the full spectrum of Human Resources department
- Ensure smooth running of general office administration
- Formulating and managing HR Policies, dealing issues relating to HR and Insutrial Relation matter.
- Handle employee grievances and advise Management on disciplinary issues, staff counselling and all other employee relations matters
- Maintain accurate HR database and up to date employee records
- Liaising with government bodies (eg. KWSP, PERKESO, LHDN & IMMIGRATION)
- Have knowledge in expatriate management (Immigration, ESD and etc.)
- Responsible in recruitment process, conduct orientation or induction to all new join staff & process performance reviews for staff confirmation
- Prepare HR related correspondences and documentation in accordance to HR practices
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JOHOR BAHRU.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.