Mitsubishi Electric (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for monthly payroll activities ensuring that organisation's payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Ensure statutory compliance and timely contributions to EPF, Socso, HRDF, etc.
- Keeping payroll records accurate and up-to-date.
- Issuance of related HR letters.
- Performing data entry functions and build employee database such as employee personal information, training records, leave records, appraisal etc into HR system.
- Prepare HR related correspondence and documentation with careful attention to both legal requirement and appropriate HR practice.
- Ensures that all HR files and documents are well organized, well maintained and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, and familiar with FlexHR system will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of labour law and government regulations.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.