V.S. Industry Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Clerk (6 Month Contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handle Documentations
- Conduct interview for operators and general workers
- Keeps medical records and registers leave absences
- Keep employment records of the organisation's personnel
- Preparing document report
- Filing documents
- Perform other jobs/funtions that assigned by Superior, Manager or AGM
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Human Resource, Business Administration.
- Computer Skills:Microsoft Office & Excel
- Must good in handling documentations and able to finish task on time
- Good in work management skill and multitasking
- Work Smart , Active, efficient and communication skill
- Must have transport and licence D
- Able to work well under pressure
V.S. Industry Berhad (V.S.) was founded in 1982 and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in 1998. Today V.S. is a leading integrated Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider in the region; we are now ranked alongside top global EMS providers – making the list into the world’s top 50 EMS providers for 10 consecutive years from 2007 to 2016.
Together with our overseas investments, V.S. has collectively employed a workforce of more than 10,000 people in order to offer one stop manufacturing solutions to world-renowned customers from Europe, Japan and the USA.
Our extensive manufacturing services include plastic injection mould design and fabrication, a wide range of injection tonnage and finishing processes, large scale production of printed circuit boards, automated assembly and final processes of packaging and logistics.
At V.S., we believe that sustainable growth and innovation are within our human capital. To this end, we are actively nurturing talents from various fields to propel our long-term business growth and achieve our Group’s strategic objectives. Therefore, we welcome interns, fresh college graduates and experience professionals like you to be part of our big family.
Let’s share your dream with us. Send us your resume or make an appointment with us to explore more!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either