Plexus Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Officer (Based in Penang) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for Direct Labor hiring, Employee Relations matters and welfare of the employees
- Management of Foreign worker hiring and welfare
- Organize and coordinate employee’s relation activities and company events
- Handle all direct labor recruitment process
- Counselling, issuing of warning letters and conducting domestic inquiries.
- Responsible for bus routing and request transport
- Liaison with the bus vendor on any issues.
- Coordinate locker distribution to entitled employees.
- Administer canteen operation. Ensure the caterer provides sufficient quantity and variety, hygienic and reasonably priced food for all employees at all times
- Additional duties and/or any other task as assigned by the superior/Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with minimum 2 year related experience
- Possess excellent oral, written and personal communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Labor Law and all local HR practices.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan.