Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Generalist - Flex Skudai, Johor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Work independently
• Schedule employee onboarding processes. Plan new employee orientation by utilizing HR resources such as the HR portal to enable a seamless onboarding experience allowing insight to the Flex goals and culture.
• Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent application of Flex policies and procedures.
• Foster and maintain positive working relationships within all employee levels.
• Counsel management on policy interpretation including any potential risks. Advise and investigate (when applicable) in regards to the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Assists in the documentation/administration of the disciplinary procedure.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation. Conduct exit interviews to provide insight into voluntary separation decisions.
• Represent organization at unemployment hearings (based on business location).
• Administer performance appraisal and compensation programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
• Administers and promote employee recognition programs.
• Partner with corporate HR COE teams to cascade communications approved by them to ensure all employee levels receive the information on various corporate programs, policies and initiatives.
• Coordinate and communicate various training requirements including management, safety, security, Code of Conduct, etc.
• Be an employee advocate and assist with any workplace concerns or HR related programs.
• Provide employees guidance and resources to allow them to easily contact the GBS HR Help Desk.
• Assist with HR communications and training of managers on new programs, systems and processes as required.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Excellent in English (oral & written)
• Excel, Administration, Analytic, Customer oriented, Emphatic
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.