Continuumm Technologies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Operations Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Ensure efficient and effective execution of full spectrum of HR functions – to deliver and administer a broad range of HR services including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, payroll, employee relations, labor regulations etc.
- To execute end-to-end HR operational processes and transactions.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for full recruitment (factory) process including advertising, screening interviewing, shortlisting and offering.
- To deliver the full employee life cycle activities like on-boarding and off-boarding, employee records maintenance, benefits administration, performance management, wellness and welfare.
- To provide HR advices to all levels of staff with regards to HR policies, guidelines, programs and practices.
- To develop and refine of HR policies, guidelines and programs to streamline daily HR operations.
- To initiate continuous improvements to HR operational work flow to improve efficiency and productivity and provide necessary human capital insights to business stakeholders.
- To perform other projects as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 8 years of working experience as a HR generalist or business partner with payroll experience
- Experience in a factory setting
Other Essential Attributes
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good knowledge of Malaysia employment laws & regulations
- Well versed in Employment Act, EPF Act, SOCSO Act
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and proactive
- Self-Driven, proactive and hands-on with can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.