DAISEI KUSHIYAKI SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Working knowledge of Industrial Relations practice, labour law and government regulations
- Maintains staffing by establishing a recruiting and selection. Conducting and analyzing exit interview.
- To issue warning letter and other letter upon request by the inter company or branch in charge person.
- Carry out employee performance evaluation or the appraisal of employee work results on staff confirmation, yearly appraisals or on a periodic basis.
- Responsible to manage employee conflicts, provide counseling to employee, hearing and resolving employee grievances and employee disciplinary issues
- Prepare the report relative with HR policies such as Overtime report, headcount report, payroll, yearly bonus, annual salary review and others
- Liaise with relevant bodies for monthly statutory submission.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Monitoring / Checking Employee attendance, OT, medical claims and others claim for all levels.
- Conduct orientation to new joined staff and inform the employee about our company policies, benefit and procedures
- Liaison with recruitment firm or newspaper agent for publish the job vacancy classified ad
- Responsible for the day –to- day administrative assignments given by superior
- Responsible to monitoring , re-check and key in the maintenance (motor Vehicle) record
- Responsible to apply petrol card , in charge of company's mobile phone line tracking
- Good Knowledge in MS Office - Excel/Word and power point.
- Pleasant, mature, personality and good interpersonal skill, good discipline and meeting deadline
- A sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- Familiar of Employment Act 1955 and Government Statutory Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, mandarin, English (to liaise with associates)
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate who can speak mandarin is take advantage
- Candidate who can work immediately is an added advantage.
Daisei Kushiyaki is centralised “lok lok” food processing factory for its licensee under the brand of “大成渌渌”. The business was started at Johor and was extended to Kuala Lumpur under licensing concept. Currently we have 16 outlets/ food trucks in Malaysia under the brand of 大成渌渌.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.