CP CONSULTANCY SERVICES is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and timely payment of staff payroll and ensure that all statutory deductions are fully accounted for and remitted to the relevant authorities in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain a complete and accurate database of employee particulars and salary details.
- Timely preparation and submission of payroll related reports.
- To be responsible for all tax and insurance matters with regard to employees.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information regarding payroll records
- Assist in compensations & benefits functions.
- Overseeing group insurance and leave administration
- Preparation of the daily/ ad hoc documentation: letters, forms & reports.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ working experience with payroll processing background.
- Knowledge in relevant employment payroll-related regulations.
- Good oral and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficient in Mandarin will be added advantage to handle Mandarin-speaking employee.
- Able to work independently, work under pressure, detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle ad hoc assignments and meticulous and shows great attention to details.
Our Partnership was founded earlier 2019, we are providing Business Solutions, Accountancy Services, Tax Services.
Business solutions for all aspects from procurement, marketing, accounting, administrative.
Accountancy and Tax services, from book keeping to financial reporting, and finally to tax submission.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.