JKK EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Vacancies HR Executive (based in Johor Bahru)
JKK EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive (based in Johor Bahru) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Region Recruitment Specialist:-
· Responsible for region target setting, analyse region recruitment strategies, follow up current recruitment progress and provide support to achieve recruitment target.
· Communicate with operation department to develop recruitment strategies that satisfy short term and long term goal.
· Develop and utilize all recruitment channel, e.g.: online recruitment platform, social media and offline recruitment method to reach out to more talent.
· Maintain a good relationship with local head hunting agencies and foreign manpower supplier agencies.
· Monitor all recruitment activities, including employee referral program, internship, campus hiring and new recruitment related projects.
· Responsible for region’s HR personnel orientation program.
2. KPI Management Executive:-
· Ensure KPI are monitored and measured regularly according to monthly and quarterly basis.
· Meeting and discuss with all department leaders to set the KPI goals for their team member.
· Responsible for KPI management, KPI calculation and KPI implementation.
· Provide professional feedback on KPI results.
· Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counseling & grievances, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labor laws.
· Deal with employee grievance and resolve any labor disputes.
· Formulate and implement employee reward and punishment systems, employee benefits, and supervise such implementation.
· Prepare HR memorandums, forms and letters
· Undertake any ad-hoc assignment assigned by the Management as and when required.
4. Learning and Development:
· Responsible for refining and enhancing the Company’s learning & development setup and system.
· Responsible for liaising with all departments to identify their training needs, formulating and implementing training plans, evaluating outcomes and effects of trainings via feedbacks obtained.
· Develop comprehensive training materials and activities.
· Organize an orientation and induction for new staff as well as certified instructor program.
· Responsible for training budgeting and cost control.
· Examine the training outcomes and effects, develop and maintain training-related statistical statements, and analyze the training data on a regular basis.
· Incharge of talent development and training development.
5. Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
Job Requirements: -
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
· At least 2 - 3 years of working experiences in Human Resource
· Good knowledge of Labour Laws and legislation such as Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967.
· Able to start immediately will be an advantage.
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin as you are required to process Mandarin language documents, Mandarin fluentcy 10/10.
· Excellence analytical skills and sensitive to numbers.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Candidate must be able to travel across Malaysia if required.
Additional Company Information
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.