Jeko Loong Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR cum Admin Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Handle full set of payroll administration including on-time and accurate payroll processing, salary pay-outs and statutory payments i.e. EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Income Tax, HRDF etc. in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Manage end-to-end onboarding process of new hires, for both local and foreign employees, from orientation program to confirmation of employment.
- Fully in charge of work permits for our foreign workers including their accommodation and welfare.
- Responsible for HR system administration which includes staff attendance, leave administration, overtime calculation and data updates for payroll processing.
- Prepare HR related letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- To handle staff ISO22000 documentation
- Management of tool, equipment, vehicle and packing material.
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff
- To maintain records in an orderly manner.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Any other administrative work(s) or ad-hoc task(s) allocated by management from time to time
Job Requirements :-
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Well verse in iFlexi System, Miscrosoft Excel, Miscrosoft Word
- Good knowledge of Malaysian Labour Laws and Employment Acts
- Able to take on multi-tasks, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- As a team player, with positive working attitude
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.