Nala Employment Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive | Tebrau, Johor Bahru position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Salary: RM3000 - RM4000
- Working Hours: 8am - 6pm (5 days)
- Location: Kawasan Perindustiran Tebrau, Johor Bahru
- Handle full spectrum of the human resource and administration functions.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process from end-to-end
- Responsible and arrangement for staff attendance, leave and overtime.
- Ensuring that all HR related policies and procedures are adhered to and align with the Group HR policies and procedure. Highlights for review and updates as and when required.
- Liaison with all governmental departments to ensure compliance with legal governmental requirements and labour law (EPF, SOCSO, HRDF, PCB and immigration).
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports on HR-related metrics. Prepare monthly report i.e headcount report, payroll report, overtime report and other HR cost analysis.
- Handling and update factory environment certificate and license (JAS, JKKP, BOMBA and etc).
- Arrangement for employee training for upgrade working skill & knowledge, government law and emotional management.
- Any other ad hoc task assigns by management.
- Minimum STPM/Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well verse in labour law and government statutory requirements.
- Well verse in recruitment will prefer.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must be able to speak and write in Malay/ English language.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR payroll system.
- Able to join us immediately would be an added advantage.
- Must posses own transport.
Everyone Deserves A Better Career
Empower Hundred Thousand of lives with ideal career by 2030
Nala Core Value
1.) Commitment Towards Excellency
2.) Positive Mindset and Atitude
3.) Integrity in Professional Ethics
4.) Respect Everyone in Equality
5.) Gratitude and Teamwork Recognition
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.