Kow Hock Building Materials (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Admin Executive行政执行员 position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
HR & Admin
- Prepare the payroll process every month.
- Maintains staffing by establishing a recruiting and selection. Conducting and analyzing exit interview.
- To issue warning letter and other letter upon request by the inter company or branch in charge person.
- Carry out employee performance evaluation or the appraisal of employee work results on staff confirmation, yearly appraisals or on a periodic basis.
- Responsible to manage employee conflicts, provide counseling to employee, hearing and resolving employee grievances and employee disciplinary issues
- Prepare the report relative with HR policies such as Overtime report, headcount report, payroll, yearly bonus, annual salary review and others
- Conduct orientation to new joined staff and inform the employee about our company policies, benefit and procedures
- Liaison with recruitment firm or newspaper agent for publish the job vacancy classified ad
- Responsible for the day –to- day administrative assignments given by superior
- Responsible with stationery purchase
- Responsible to monitoring , re-check and key in the maintanance (motor Vehicle) record
- Responsible to arrange the inspection , puspakom , purchase insurance and renew road tax
- Responsible to apply petrol card , in charge of company's mobile phone line tracking.
- Well verse in Microsoft word and Excel
- Pleasant, mature, personality and good interpersonal skill, good discipline and meeting deadline
- A sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- Familiar of Employment Act 1955 and Government Statutory Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, mandarin, English (to liaise with associates)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate who can speak mandarin is take advantage
- Candidate who can work immediately is an added advantage.
- Asia Excellence Entrepreneur Fedaration : 2014- 21st centry the Prestigious Brand
- Golden Eagle Award 2014
- Golden Bull Award 2011 & 2012
- Sinchew Bisness Excellence Award-2014
- Star Business Awards-2014
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.