Allied Precision Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR/ Admin Executive (人力资源兼行政主管） position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Able to perform full spectrum of human resource.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- In charge of HR matters relating to payroll processing, recruitment, claims, government statutory and foreign workers.
- Training and development and handle necessary audit HR portion
- Employee performance management
- Managing employee relations and welfare
- Handle general HR duties and support administrative duties
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks from time to time
- Good understanding of the local labour laws and regulations in employment
- Able to work independently as well as team player with high initiative and integrity
- Bilingual in English and Manadrin
- Attention to details and maintain good HR ethics
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
We provide integrated manufacturing services ranging from design and product development prototyping, tool and die fabrication, production and mechanical sub-assembly services to cater to the different needs of our customers who are mainly in the computer and computer peripherals industries. We offer mechanical sub-assembly services by combining the metal parts produced by us with such other parts designated by our customers to form a semi-finished product. Our vertically integrated services have enabled us to be more responsive to the needs of our customers, ensuring a cost-effectiveness and just-in-time delivery services.
People are the cornerstone of our businesses. One of our most important and fundamental responsibilities lies in respecting and protecting the rights of all employees. Creating an environment where every employee can maintain both physical and mental health is essential to ensuring that they can maximise their potential.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.