Paragon Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Counsellor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead and In charge of student counselling and overall company counselling program.
- Program Planning : Establishes the school counselling program and develops activities and resources to implement and evaluate the program. The counsellor involves other school staff in making decisions about the school counselling program.
- Counselling : · Provides individual and group counselling services to meet the developmental, preventive, and remedial needs of students.
- Consulting : Consults with students, parents, teachers, and other school and community personnel to assist in meeting the needs of students.
- Co-ordinating : Co-ordinates all counselling services for students and assists with the coordination and implementation of student services in the school.
- Student Appraisal : Accurately interprets test results and other student data. The counsellor also assists teachers with the educational placement of students by using appropriate educational assessment strategies.
- Assessment : Provide educational and psychological assessment of student.
- Professional Practices and Development : The school counsellor adheres to ethical standards of the counselling profession, and abides by the laws, policies, and procedures that govern the schools. The counsellor also participates in professional associations and upgrades professional knowledge and skills when needed.
- Licensed and Registered Malaysia Counsellor.
- Minimum Education : Degree in Counselling or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience as counsellor preferable in supervisory/department head level.
- Preferable experience in primary school and secondary school level counsellor experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.