Pearl Discovery Development Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Finance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for monitoring the Account Payable ageing and reconcile creditors balance on a regular and monthly basis
- Reviewing suppliers’ invoices in compliance with statutory/legal requirements
- Checking and verifying payment request form (from the internal user) with the supporting documents and matching with the supplier invoice
- Assist in bank account(s) opening and closing, and signatory mandates updates
- Processing payment to suppliers/vendors accurately within their terms, verifying and processing staff’s claims according to the company’s SOP, and then updating the payment into the system accurately and promptly
- Maintaining relationship with suppliers/vendors through telephone and e-mail communication regarding the status of invoice and payment
- Responsible for inter-company billing and reconciliation
- Ensure all invoices and payment vouchers are scan and filed on the server on a timely basis to facilitate “work from home” when the situation arises
- Support preparation of audit-related activities
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Maintain cash book and responsible for bank reconciliation
- Maintain a proper filing system
- Support ad-hoc assignment
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accountancy, LCCI or CAT
- Preferably 1-year working experience in a similar capacity
- Willingness to learn and adapt with a positive working attitude
- Good analytical and communication skill
- Independent, meticulous, and good team player
- Knowledge in IFCA system is an added advantage
- Candidates without prior experience are welcome to apply
Pacific Star Development Limited is engaged in real estate investment management and development. The Company has acquired both extensive regional network as well as a solid background in development management, counting among its past investments the mixed-use project, Pavilion, in Kuala Lumpur. The Company is developing Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside which is a freehold waterfront mixed-use development comprising over 660 luxury apartments.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.