Linocraft Printers Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Finance Executive (contract 4-6 months) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• 5 WORK DAYS A WEEK
• MEDICAL BENEFITS
• FREE PARKING
• SPORT ACTIVITIES
• Assist to handle all aspects of the financial accounting matters including day-to-day running of the Finance operations and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Prepare reconciliation for newly implemented ERP generated data against existing accounting system records, including but not limited to inventory valuation etc.
• Resolve any disputed accounts, unapplied receipts, deductions processing and hanging balances efficiently;
• To perform other accounting/finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Candidate should possess a Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional accounting qualification.
• Candidate with costing experience and able to start work within short notice will be an advantage.
• At least 4 years working experience with minimum 1 year in ERP environment is preferred.
• Able to plan, prioritise and organise workload to ensure smooth daily operations. Taking initiative to report to superior on work progress, discrepancies and proposed solutions (if necessary) on timely basis.
• Good working attitude, strong communication, organization and teamworking skill.
• Candidate with good performance will be considered to be converted into permanent position after contract has ended.
• Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.