Bureau Veritas (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Finance cum Credit Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Monitor and follow-up on overdue payments
- Timely prepare, review and submit of all financial and management reports
- Preparation of financial year end accounts, tax computation and submission
- Prepare payment voucher, issue cheque and process online transaction
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agents, company secretary and others
- Monitor and process payment from debtors
- Maintain bank balance for Company in charge, reserve fund for due payment, prepare bank reconciliation
- Perform ad-hoc job assigned
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Accounting software, MS Excel
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the related field is required for this position
- Wiling to be based in Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in conformity assessment and certification services in the areas of quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility (QHSE). In 2015 alone, Bureau Veritas has made a total of €4.6 billion global revenue, with 66,000 skilled employees located in more than 1,400 offices and laboratories in 140 countries.
Bureau Veritas Group, with the different set of services; Inspection, testing, audit, certification, risk management, outsourcing, consulting and training services, is servicing 400,000 customers across a wide range of end markets.
Bureau Veritas (M) Sdn Bhd on the other hand, was incorporated in 1987 with 51% ownership by Bumiputras and 49% by Bureau Veritas S.A in France. Committed to the quest for truth, which is the corporate emblem, Bureau Veritas offers an end-to-end solution to their customer in almost all the service lines of the Bureau Veritas Group, as detailed in the Bureau Veritas Malaysia Portfolio of services.
The main office is in Kuala Lumpur and there are three branch offices in Pasir Gudang, Miri and Kemaman supported by 348 staff which enables Bureau Veritas Malaysia to provide the required services in an efficient and cost effective manner.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.