KES International Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive - Purchasing position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Job Summary:
- Responsible for the overall sourcing, selection, and negotiation with the suppliers including logistics activities.
- Job Duties:
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure competitive pricing, quality, and lead-time.
- Liaise between the internal stakeholders and suppliers to support lead-time and on-time delivery schedules.
- Manage the overall commodity expenditures and ensure savings in line with the annual objectives.
- Maintain reporting and tracking of monthly purchasing velocity goal per project with a target set at 2-2.5 weeks lead-time.
- Review the front-end FRQ process and cost-saving activities.
- Responsible for the shipping and logistics activities such as documents generation, shipping booking, forwarder collections, and finished goods.
- Comply with ISO requirements on purchasing documentation system.
- Execute any other related job as assigned by the Purchasing Manager.
- Job Requirements:
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Experience in supply chain management/procurement is an added advantage.
- Required Skill(s): negotiation skills, cost accounting skills, analytical skill, communication skills, time management.
- Possess demonstrated skills in negotiation and persuasion to manage external stakeholders.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.