EDA MALAYSIA INDUSTRIES SDN BHD Vacancies Electronics Repair Engineer ( Welcome Fresh Graduates ! )
EDA MALAYSIA INDUSTRIES SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Electronics Repair Engineer ( Welcome Fresh Graduates ! ) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are a dynamic and experienced engineering company, focused on the production of Burn-In and Test Equipment for the semiconductor industry. Our Parent Company was in Italy, HQ in Singapore. We are looking for a highly motivated Electronics Repair Engineer to join our team.
You will play an important role, such as
- Troubleshooting, analyze & repair of complex PCB assemblies down to component level.
- Soldering and de-soldering of high density, surface-mount PCB assemblies
- Must complete repair jobs in a timely manner to meet weekly KPI
- Must comply with quality standards, repair and ESD procedures
- Lead/guide a small team and assign job/task to achieve the weekly target.
- Prepare/generate repair reports to Sales for costing
- Monitoring of components and Equipment inventory.
- Monitoring of Tools, Test Equipment & Test Jig Maintenance.
- Liaise and communicate with manager to provide weekly report.
Who are we looking for the role
- Welcome Fresh Graduates !
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
- Candidates with experience in analysing & troubleshooting of PCB boards at component level is an added advantage.
- Competent in analysing electronic & electrical schematic diagrams.
- Competent in the use of various test and measuring equipment
- Candidates with IPC-A610 & IPC-7711/21 certification is an added advantage
- Candidates with knowledge in FMEA is an added advantage.
- Excellent in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Goal and results-oriented, assertive and hardworking
- Proactive and a good team player with a positive working attitude
- Willing to learn and pick up new skills as required
- Able to start work within short notice period.
What do we provide you to be successful
- Attractive remuneration and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
- Fair work-life balance - 5 working days.
- Opportunities to go oversee attend in-house training such Italy, Singapore, Philippines or China.
- Training and certification sponsored by the company.
- Your Medical Claims Are On Us
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.