Vistra Corporate Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Graduate Trainee, Fund Accounting (12Months Contract)
Vistra Corporate Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Graduate Trainee, Fund Accounting (12Months Contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of Private Equity, Real Estate and Closed Ended Funds and Singapore-incorporated companies. This includes:-
- Record all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts, financial statements, capital account statements and net asset values
- Prepare bank account reconciliation
- Prepare consolidation workings and accounting packages
- Prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices
- Prepare waterfall and equalization workings
- Coordinate annual audits
- Draft annual financial statements and their related FRS/IFRS/US GAAP disclosures
- Undertake general administration and other projects as assigned
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated, fast learner and energetic team player.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic in approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Positive working attitude and strong desire to learn
- Fresh Graduates
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting or an equivalent qualification
- Computer proficiency in MS Office/ Excel Applications.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.