AUSED CONSULTANTS SERVICES SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Education Counsellor/ Recruitment Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Student Recruitment (On a day-to-day basis)
- To counsel and assist students to make best-informed decisions;
- To develop and enhance the counselling services;
- To follow up on student enquiry/ application/ acceptance;
- To attend to students and parents feedbacks, inquiries and complaints in an appropriate and prompt manner and adhere to service standards;
- To maintain student database;
- To handle all office administrative matters
2. Marketing / Events
- To document and implement local and online marketing plan/ budget;
- To handle and carry out sales and marketing activities/ events for both online & offline such as roadshows, education fairs, virtual recruitment events, presentations, direct mailing and activity logistics;
- To promote and market education and institutions;
- To identify new markets segment;
- To obtain and update market intelligence;
- To raise profile / awareness of the AUG Brand
3. Public Relations
- To build excellent relationship with representatives from institutions;
- To develop and maintain relationship with any special group (ie. Student clubs / associations, professional association);
- To be a liaison person with local partners / sub-agents;
- To visit schools, colleges and universities and build relationship with principles and school counsellors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Marketing/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Commerce or Mass Communication graduates are preferred);
- Required language (s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia. Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Mandarin fluently;
- Knowledge and understanding of local and foreign education system preferred;
- Experience in mentoring and counseling students an added advantage;
- Courteous, patient and tactful personality with strong customer service orientations;
- Possess a high level of initiative, integrity and professionalism;
- Maybe required to work long hours during intakes;
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and use of database;
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply;
- Full-Time positions available (Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Nilai, Ipoh, Penang, Melaka, Johor & Terengganu)
To manage its ever growing business entities, AusEd, UniEd, SchoolEd and Bond and Forsyth now comes under the one name, AUG.
AUG is renowned as a reputable, trustworthy, caring and professional education placement centre. With more than 23+ years experience in providing the highest quality advice to students in carving their educational paths, AUG has always taken fresh and innovative approaches in its service. The company acts as a liaison between students and their preferred education providers to ease the entire process of studying overseas. Staff members are always abreast of changes in the international education industry which means students get the most accurate advice from our team. AUG stresses on the importance for students to align their career goals with the right course and the right institution by understanding the processes and procedures of getting an institution placement.
The company is staffed by a team of dedicated, friendly, multilingual, caring and responsible staff members with comprehensive knowledge about studying in Australia, the UK, USA, Malaysia, Singapore and Switzerland. The company is constantly exceeding the expectations of students, their families and other business partners through the provision of outstanding customer service.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Nilai, Ipoh, Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Terengganu.