Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Sdn Bhd Vacancies Data Quality Coordinator
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Data Quality Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Working Hours from 9am to 6pm - Few vacancies
- Working Hours from 4am to 1pm - 1 vacancy
- Ensures data quality on freight forwarding operations systems and handles non compliance issues
- Support the roll-out of company-wide information systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Data Management (CDM)
- Other as hoc assignments
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or any relevant discipline is considered as advantage
- 1 year relevant work experience
- Good command of computer and systems
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin considered an asset
Founded in 1871, our company started with one man, Carl Heinrich Hellmann, using a horse-drawn cart to deliver parcels in and around the town of Osnabrueck, northern Germany. Four generations later, Carl’s great-grandchildren, Jost and Klaus, own and run the company with an active network in 157 countries. Today we operate a truly global organization while remembering our humble beginnings: we continue to value every customer and understand that each project requires a unique solution. This powerful combination of an individual approach within an international framework ensures that we deliver top-quality customized logistics solutions, every time.
We constantly strive to develop better, more efficient ways to do business, whether it is by implementing cutting-edge technology, increasing the number of services we provide, or expanding our network of branches and warehouses. This dynamic mind-set is reflected in our motto “Thinking Ahead, Moving Forward” and demonstrates a tradition of innovation which is intrinsic to every part of the Hellmann company.
Our adaptability has been and continues to be possible because of the quality of our people. We actively seek to hire capable and committed employees, and to create a working environment in which they can fully realize their potential while delivering results which guarantee our success and your satisfaction.
Hellmann’s transition from a one-man company to one of the world’s leading logistics providers is a result of all these factors. They are the cornerstones of our business and are the reason for past achievements, the foundation for future success and the values which make Hellmann the right choice for you today.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.