MLF Ingredients Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Digital Marketing Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plans and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- More than 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
MLF Ingredients Sdn Bhd and its sister companies such as Lam Tak (Pte) Ltd are in food recycling and feed raw material manufacturing and trading. It owns 2 feed manufacturing factories and 1 insect farming site in Singapore and Johor. We also engage in international trading, covering Europe, USA, and Asian countries. Our suppliers and customers included world renowned companies such as Nestle, Prima Flour Mill, Arla Ingredients, Cargill, CP Group and etc.
Since 2014, the companies have been growing at average 40% growth rate.
Lam Tak Group of Company is a successful business and was nominated as finalist of the Emerging Enterprise Award 2020.
Website for the group of companies: www.lamtak.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.