PCI Private Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Demand Planner / Analyst (Based in Malaysia, 1 year contract WFH) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
PCI Private Limited is looking for an experienced Demand Planning Specialist to be based in Malaysia under remote work arrangements.
This position is a 1 year contract role, and will be placed under an Employment Agency.
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Director, the suitable candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- Review customers’ forecast and order and propose loading in MRP
- Liaise and follow up with customers on delivery schedule
- Monitor & work with Buyer to expedite materials for production & delivery
- Minimize shipment backlogs and maintain inventory at an optimum level
- Maintain forecast waterfall report and line of balance report for internal review
The suitable candidate would require to have the following experience and skillsets:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- High level of confidence in analysing and working with numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and able to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package (13th month bonus & completion bonus)
- Annual leave, paid sick leave and medical coverage entitlements
- 5 days work week (Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Remote work arrangements (Working from home)
Interested candidates are to submit a detailed resume to speed up the application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.