Corporate FinEdge Management Services is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Corporate Secretarial Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial work for portfolio of clients (Local and international), including but not limited to incorporations of companies, drafting directors/ members resolutions, maintenance of statutory registers and records, etc.
- Maintenance of statutory registers records
- Prepare & update board resolution & minutes
- Provide advice on compliance requirements
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements (including deadlines)
- Supporting and handling any other Corporate Secretarial work or ad-hoc duties when required.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Commerce/ ICSA candidates or those pursuing,
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Corporate Secretarial work with sound working knowledge of all corporate secretarial matters.
- Candidates with service provider experience in handling client portfolios is an added advantage
- Fluent in English and other languages to handle oversea clients e.g. China
- Proficient in MS Office an Excel applications
- A team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Well organized, meticulous, able to work independently and manage tight deadlines
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.