Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Service Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Customer Service Officer
Johor - Senai
What does a Customer Service Officer job description include?
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To communicate with the customer on the shipping schedule, shipping documentation, invoice & order confirmation.
- To coordinate shipments to ensure truck availability for the shipment.
- To achieve the financial yearly profit target revenue.
- Develop business opportunities and increase sales order to maximize the company asset utilization.
Key skills and qualifications of a Customer Service Officer:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistics/ Transportation field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience with familiarity in the logistics industry.
- Excellent and strong communication skills, spoken and written in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and with multitasking ability.
- Good time management.
- Able to take work under pressure and possess good self-discipline.
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Lima Bintang Logistics was founded with the purpose of Making Every Delivery Safe For People.
Since our founding in 2001, LBL has grown tremendously. From offering general transportation we now offer fully integrated logistics solutions and services—including public bonded warehouse, heavylifting and heavy transportation services, LMW consultancy and compliance services, chemical and dangerous cargo logistics, marine and offshore logistics, container haulage and international freight forwarding. And starting from 20 employees in small town Kota Tinggi,Johor, we now have more than 200 employees and drivers and 7 offices in Malaysia and Singapore. A lot has changed since the first LBL truck appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our commitment and our belief in delivering our purpose of " Making Every Delivery Safe For People".
We are expanding in line with rapid growth of the Company. If you are keen and interested with being part of member in realizing LBL purpose, possess the right attitude and willing to shape the future of Malaysia Logistics safety performance. We welcome you to be part of Lima Bintang team!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.