Homage Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Customer Care position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Sales and customer success at Homage is changing fast to meet company growth. Customer Success serves two major roles in our Homage experience, one, helping families and care organizations across Malaysia who need caregiving understand and select our solution and service and second, ensuring the needs of our clients are deeply met.
As their Customer Success we help our Care Owners and Care Recipients to plan their caregiving schedules and assess services that they require to help improve their quality of life and medical conditions
- Assist Care Owners to schedule visits and ensure that visits are fulfilled with the Fulfillment team (Live Operations team)
- Pick up inbound calls and queries
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and requirements
- Work with Care Owner to plan and schedule visits
- Work with the Live Operations team to ensure that visits are fulfilled
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction, reviewing adoption of products.
- Look into care plan renewal rates and feedback systems, become a trusted advisor to the Care Owner and family
- Develop and maintain a smooth and strong relationship with Care Owners and Care Recipients to strengthen loyalty and retention
- Work with the Performance team to carry out visit fulfillment and quality improvement plans
- Conduct regular reviews with the Care Owner on their care plan and our service quality
- Design and implement customer retention policies
- Participate in strategic cross-functional projects to improve processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in customer experience roles
- Coming from hospitality, startups or healthcare-related is a plus
- Desire to make a big and positive impact
- Accountability: Someone who values ownership and understands the importance of accountability
- Team player: Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
- Communications: Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- Detailed-Oriented: Organised and attentive to details
- Independent: Proactive and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Languages: Able to speak and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English (Able to speak additional languages would be an advantage such as Mandarin, Tamil as well as other dialects)
Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We are excited to be expanding our operations into Kuala Lumpur, from Singapore, are are looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang.