Pearl Discovery Development Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Credit Controller position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Reporting to: Manager/Assistant Manager, Finance
- Responsible for monitoring the Account Receivable aging and reconcile receivable balance on a regular basis
- Timely highlight of delinquent receivables
- Issue statement of accounts, progress billing, invoices, reminder letter, and official receipt
- Process receipt from purchasers timely in accordance to HDA Act, and then updating the receipt into the system accurately and timely
- Work closely with various departments to resolve credit and collection-related issues
- Handle vacant possession related matters
- Liaise with lawyers, end-financiers, unit buyers, and any other third party, as required
- Maintain current and accurate purchaser information
- Maintain a proper filing system
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments from time to time
Job Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy
- 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good enterprise spirit and acumen
- Detailed-oriented and meticulous
- Highly motivated and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in IFCA system is an added advantage
The work will be carried out in Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri, Malaysia but the responsibilities may extend to include assignments in other cities in Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.