Schenker Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Coordinator, Inventory
Schenker Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Coordinator, Inventory position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To perform required periodic cycle count of the cargo stored in the warehouse and to report any discrepancies.
- Handling Customer Complaint with regards to Inventory
- Manage cargo damage and rework activities
- To perform stock movement and adjustment update in WMS.
- Communicate and update customer via email on daily basis
- Monitor and re-order stock for packaging materials as and when required.
- To complete all required documentation such as inventory report, damage report, rework report, etc and timely submission to customer as required.
- To monitor and supervise a group of workers from the agency to ensure the workers deliver the required tasks accurately and on timely manner.
- To organize the required team member in delegating the tasks among the subordinate on daily basis.
- To provide support to Warehouse Senior Executive in implementation of initiatives to meet warehouse’s goals, strategy and policies.
- To ensure cleanliness of overall warehouse area and to take necessary action to maintain the condition.
- To stop and report and unsafe activity within the warehouse to the immediate superior.
- To perform other duties as required
- Minimum Diploma holder in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas (PTP),Gelang Patah..
- Added advantage: Ability to converse in English
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Schenker of Malaysia established in 1979 has emerged into a one-stop- logistics provider offering total integrated logistics services to local, regional and global customers. With more than 2,200 employees, presence in 16 strategic locations throughout Malaysia and 25 logistics facilities, Schenker truly is a major player in the Malaysian logistics industry.
DB Schenker supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods: in land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Roughly 76,000 employees at some 2,000 locations around the globe generated revenues totaling 15.128 billion euros in 2016.
From the railroad and Gottfried Schenker to the global, leading logistics provider we are today, the success story of Schenker logistics experts dates back to the 19th century. DB AG laid the foundation for a world-renowned combination of logistics leaders — Stinnes AG and Schenker — in 2002, giving both Deutsche Bahn and Schenker a rich history. As we reflect on our past, we look forward to continue to blaze ahead into the future as an innovator in the logistics industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.