Schenker Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Coordinator, Customer Service - Ocean Freight position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Generate pre-stock out in ACE system for each destination lanes and send to Crate & Barrel for approval to each destination lanes.
- Contact LSP (Local Service Provider) of the FP (Franchise Partner) once received approval to ship from Crate & Barrel and send documents to Contract Logistics for each approved lanes.
- Follow up booking from LSP / update ACE system & Scout and Tango / coordinating with LSP & Contract Logistics team.
- Coordinate with Contract Logistics and LSP for cargo pick-up. To arrange haulage on behalf of LSP if required.
- To prepare and submit Free Zone declaration (ZB2).
- Generate Commercial Invoice & Packing List from ACE system and prepare SI to the LSP.
- Coordinate on BL draft and any other documents if required.
- To update ACE system once LSP picked up cargoes and to complete Milestones in Scout for Crate & Barrel’s visibility.
- Update T&T for shipments to meet guideline on time
- To prepare detailed damage report whenever encounter any damage issue as reported by Contract Logistics.
- Check quotation and invoice received from Contract Logistics especially on Unstuffing fee, Labelling, etc. for the vPO billing, prepare invoicing per shipment level and to issue billings on time
- To check and generate monthly storage billing to Crate & Barrel.
- Checking job costing and update on time.
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Service oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Iskandar Puteri,Johor.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
Schenker of Malaysia established in 1979 has emerged into a one-stop- logistics provider offering total integrated logistics services to local, regional and global customers. With more than 2,200 employees, presence in 16 strategic locations throughout Malaysia and 25 logistics facilities, Schenker truly is a major player in the Malaysian logistics industry.
DB Schenker supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods: in land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Roughly 76,000 employees at some 2,000 locations around the globe generated revenues totaling 15.128 billion euros in 2016.
From the railroad and Gottfried Schenker to the global, leading logistics provider we are today, the success story of Schenker logistics experts dates back to the 19th century. DB AG laid the foundation for a world-renowned combination of logistics leaders — Stinnes AG and Schenker — in 2002, giving both Deutsche Bahn and Schenker a rich history. As we reflect on our past, we look forward to continue to blaze ahead into the future as an innovator in the logistics industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.