Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinic Service Manager (Cancer Centre) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Others, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Seri Alam,Masai.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Formulate and implement the department policies by complying to the hospital policies.
- Ensure the department activities complies to various accreditation and regulatory requirement.
- Introduce new services with consultants’ inputs.
- Co-ordinate with the consultants and interdepartmental person in-charge in ensuring quality service.
- Comprehend the daily workload census and manage the resources.
- Participate in yearly budget exercise with consultant inputs.
- Plan and submit annual capex, manpower budgeting, profit and loss budgeting and financial year new workplan.
- Monitor consultant’s and patient’s satisfaction level periodically to ensure quality services deliver to patients.
- Organise Oncology meeting to make sure better communication for all departments under Oncology services in order to produce better services to Oncology patients.
- Introduce new services/ new technique under Oncology to provide comprehensive services to Oncology patients.
- Organise Oncology Symposium or Public Forum.
- Organise Cancer Support Group events in collaboration with NGOs and vendors.
- Involve in the doctor recruitment for Oncologist/ Nuclear Medicine Specialist.
- Plan the marketing activities such as workshop, talk, hospital visit and media interview for Oncologist/ Nuclear Medicine Specialist to promote Oncology/ PET-CT Services.
- Work with international marketing team to promote Oncology Services to new market.
- Ensure a safe workplace and environment in compliance with good practice and applicable regulations by ensuring the respective department practicing International Patient Safety Goals (IPSG)
- Lead the quality activities that will facilitate the attainment of the department objectives.
- Lead and conduct quality improvement activities and failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) based on non-conformance, performance review, customer feedback, Internal audit.
- Identify high-risk area and introduce risk control. To review the clinical risks and Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC) periodically.
- Participate in continuous professional development.
- Contribute to the education and professional development of staff, to develop their skills and knowledge on theirs jobs to enhance performance.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.