Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Claims Officer / Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Review, assess and approve medical claims accurately within the agreed targeted service turnaround time and respective client/insurer claims adjudication guidelines & practices
- Keying in of claim information into the system
- Attend to claims investigation and provide findings/chronological updates
- Timely follow-up & follow-up on pending cases for proper closure
- Handle enquiries from internal and external parties within the agreed targeted turnaround time
- Provide admin support to the claim team
- Generation of payment report
- Perform any ad-hoc task/assignment as required
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Office and have good IT knowledge
- Initiative, Responsive, Responsible and Disciplined
- Service-oriented, good team player and able to multi-task
- Meticulous with keen attention to details
- Claims processing experience/knowledge is an advantage
Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Corporate Outsource Services Sdn Bhd) - a subsidiary of one of the leading healthcare providers in Asia is providing an integrated solution and tailored platform to the clients.
Our company is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific region and would like to invite talented and qualified candidates to join us.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.