Inspectorate Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chemist Surveyor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Report to Operation Executive/Operation Manager/Branch Manager
- Perform and/or assist analysis/jobs/surveys/inspections/sampling/witnessing as assigned by Operation Executive/Operation Manager/Branch Manager.
- Ensure analysis results/reports/documents are in order, error free and are submitted promptly.
- Manage, maintain and take care of work place, equipment/apparatus, supplies, documents, records, files and assets.
- Update Operation Executive/Operation Manager/Branch Manager on regular basis on status of work before, during and after.
- To provide full assistance to Operation Executive/Operation Manager/Branch Manager in resolving issues/customers’ complaints.
- To ensure no delay in attending work and be present at work place, terminal and ship at all times.
- To ensure that mobile phone is contactable 24 hours a day and to answer all calls received promptly.
- To carry out investigation on loss/gain/contamination etc when required.
- To collect all necessary supporting documents from vessel/terminal/work place.
- Ensure company’s Quality and HSE requirements are compiled at all times.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Chemistry
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Chemistry or equivalent
- Possess driving license and preferably with own transport
- To be based in Pengerang or Kerteh
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.