Kumon Education (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (for Kumon Centre) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CENTRE ASSISTANT - Full time / Part time position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Mark, grade and record worksheets
- Pick and pack worksheets for next class days
- Observe, monitor and guide students in Mathematics and English
- Attend to parents enquiries
- Conductiong parent orientation and parent meeting
- Any other admin tasks as assigned
- Min Diploma qualification, with stong credits in Mathematics or English in SPM
- Well verse in English conversation
- Energetic and active individuals
- Passionate in education and like to deal with children
- Willing to work in the evening
- Preferably those who stay nearby and with own transport
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Please state part time or full time
** 4 and a half working days per week (morning: 9am to 1pm and/or evening: 3.30pm to 9.30pm)
**Career advancement opportunity will be considered
KUMON TAMAN MOLEK CENTRE
Pusat Perkembangan Minda Holistik
No. 87A, Jalan Molek 3/10, Taman Molek,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
At Kumon, what we value the most is every individual child. We aim to develop each and every child's potential to the maximum through the Kumon Method of Learning. Being the world's largest education franchising business with more than 4 million Kumon students in 49 countries, we invite individuals with strong passion for education and children to join us to realise our vision of Nation-Building through education.
By discovering the potential of each individual and developing his or her ability to the maximum, we aim to foster sound, capable people and thus contribute to society. "Every child possesses the ability to learn beyond expectations. Learning occurs most efficiently when: (a) The level of the material corresponds exactly to the learner's ability; and (b) The rate of progress is controlled by the student. If students are studying at the "just right" level, their potential will be tapped on. By developing this gift to the fullest, we will develop sound, responsible adults." - Mr Toru Kumon, Founder
The Kumon Method is an instructional method based on an independent or self-learning approach. Created in 1954, by Toru Kumon, a high school Maths teacher in Osaka, Japan. The curriculum consists of hundreds of short assignments arranged in very small steps, each step getting a little bit harder than the previous. The materials are organised into a naturally coherent, logical progression which allows students to advance at their own pace rather than by grade level or age. The daily worksheets are designed to be building blocks to help a child gradually develop fundamental Maths and reading skills needed to master high school (Pre-University) level Maths, languages and reading comprehension.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.