PCI Private Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Buyer / Purchaser (Based in Malaysia, 1 year contract WFH) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
PCI Private Limited is looking for an experienced Purchaser to be based in Malaysia under remote work arrangements. This position is a 1 year contract role, and will be placed under an Employment Agency.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Material Operations, your main responsibilities and roles are as follows:
- Coordinate with team members to ensure the availability of parts to meet production requirement in fast paced environment
- Expedite parts as required and establish delivery dates required to meet customer on-time requirement
- Source and procure Direct material required for production within the timeline and budget
- Ensure on time delivery of materials for production
- Coordinate the material planning with Demand Planning, close loop material status reporting between Demand Planning and Manufacturing
- Maintain data integrity for material shortage list report
- Work with Commodity Engineering, Program and Engineering to ensure system setup such as BOM, material master and purchase info record
The suitable candidate should have the following experience and skillsets:
- At least a Diploma in any field
- Minimum 3 years’ of Purchasing and Planning experience in electronics or mechanical assemblies
- At least 2 years of relevant purchasing experience in EMS industry
- Knowledgeable in SAP ERP will be advantageous
- Posses good computer skills including MS Office and strong in Microsoft Excel
- Attractive remuneration package (13th month bonus & completion bonus)
- Annual leave, paid sick leave and medical/dental coverage entitlements
- 5 days work week (Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Remote work arrangements (Working from home)
Interested candidates are to submit a detailed resume to speed up the application process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.