JMB is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Building Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conversant in the Strata Act and building requirements of Malaysia
- Honest with Good Work Ethics
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure and multitask
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa. Spoken Mandarin would be a great advantage
- Computer Literacy with good proficiency in MS Office and Cloud Applications
- Min Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Real Estate Mgmt/Building Service Engineer or similar
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Solicit and analyse quotations from contractors for repairs, renovation and maintenance works.
- Prepare and evaluated contract tender documents, make recommendations to council and lead contract negotiations.
- Liaise with term contractors to ensure timely, appropriate and adequate execution
- Responsible to handle all upgrading and fitting out projects, from scheduling, supervision to project buy-offs as well as defects handling and closure
- Ensures proper and timely project execution, timely reports submission, collation and filing; scrutinizes findings and drives follow-up actions.
- Assures compliance with technical requirements for facilities, systems and equipment.
- Report project status in council meetings and liaise with council sub-committee members
- Assist to analyse daily reports, equipment health check reports, alarm reports including pumps, fixtures, fire alarm and other services.
- Prepare incident reports
- Prepare maintenance, repair and improvement schedules, manage and deploy resources and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Prepare agenda and minutes in timely manner both in English and Bahasa if required
- Prepare notices and memos
- Handle insurance claims
- Coordinate inter floor defects with owners
- Check residents unit post renovation to ensure structural integrity, infringement, conformant to designs rules and damages to common property
- Follow up on moving in/moving out for damages to common property
- Liaise with government bodies eg Municipal, COB, Tribunals
- Liaise and coordinate with developers for defects work
- Monitoring of term contractors’ performance eg security, cleaning, landscape, lifts
- Assist Admin in front desk duties when required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are also looking for Administrator & Accounts, Technicians.
Possess minimum 3 years managerial working experience.
Possess a Estate Management Diploma/Degree preferred.
Strong communication and negotiation skill.
Proficiency in MS Office and computer literacy.
Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.