P&B Metal Components (Asia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manufacturing Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
P&B Metal Components manufactures high precision contacted metal parts in Johor. Our production processes range from low volume and prototype manufacturing through to high volume, high speed manufacturing. As part of our continued drive for improvement we require an Assistant Manufacturing Engineer to work across our full range of production activities. The remit of the job will include:-
· Collection of data necessary to analyse production output.
· Analysis of data from the production processes to define areas for improvement.
· Assisting in the implementation of improvements to production tools and processes to ensure increases in efficiency.
· Involvement in the preventative maintenance program to ensure minimum down times.
· Helping with daily workload planning and output monitoring
· Assisting other Engineers in all aspects of keeping the factory running with optimum output
Candidates should have the following:-
· 5 years experience of working with progression stamping tools.
· Knowledge of high-speed manufacturing processes
· Hands on approach to problem solving.
· Excellent data processing skills especially in Excel
· Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure the team works efficiently together.
Precious & Base Metal Components (P&B) makes high volume, high-speed and high-tech contact assemblies, exporting over 80% of its 100 million components annually to clients around the world. For being closer to our customers in industries such as:
Automotive: Safety critical and standard switches for ignition, handbrake, doors, lights etc.
Domestic appliances: thermostatic controls and switches for irons, kettles, ovens etc.
Electrical: Household and industrial switches, emergency controls, safety switch etc.
Since 2013, we have been operating a manufacturing facility in Johor.
Our commitment to high standards of quality and consistency make us the preferred partner of many globally operating companies. They demand consistent quality no matter where we produce. Certified to the highest standards (e.g. international automotive standard TS16949), some of the many manufacturing technologies we employ are:
Welding a pre-formed metal tape incorporating two or more layers of different metals
Riveting often involving very thin materials
Wire welding, feeding silver or silver alloy wire at high speeds (500 ppm)
Tape welding precious metals such as gold where amounts must be precisely controlled
Auto riveting for particularly high volumes at speeds of up to 600 parts per minute (ppm)
Insert moulding, producing entire subassemblies (pressing, contacting and moulding)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.