Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager, Authority Liaison & Approval Management position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To organize meetings with stakeholders & manage, monitor and ensure all permits, license approval, standard, guidelines, ordinance rules and regulations to be obtained for a particular project to move forward as per schedule.
- To coordinate the approval process with multi-disciplinary project team, boards and commissions, and/or government entities.
- To coordinate closely with various consultants, planners, architects & engineers for submission application.
- To execute details proposal plan of the projects up to the approval of the relevant Authorities and Government bodies.
- Maintain close liaison with director/assistant director, processing officer and arrange for technical clarification between the project consultants and the processing offices.
- To develop, manage and strengthen the relationship with the Malaysia and Singapore Authorities.
- To ensure smooth implementation of the project by obtaining the requisite approval timely from the approving authorities.
- To ensure timely application for Certificate of Fitness or Certificate of Completion and Compliance for all completed projects.
- Compilation of construction progress reports for the approving authorities and develop & present frequent updates reports to Department Head and Top management on the status of application for ongoing approval.
- To attend Internal and External meetings on all government, various parties and other related liaison matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in dealing with government departments and other Authority/Highway/Utilities for approval prior to property development/construction works.
- Preferably Assistant Manager level.
- Experience in Rail, Infrastructure and Property Development project is an advantage.
- Good in interpersonal, communication and presentation skill with able to interact with all levels internally and externally and good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Meticulous, problem solving, poses ‘can do’ attitude to work, capabilities to meet deadlines and able to handle work stress and pressure.
- Contract position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.