Lignar Engineering Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Administration Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Diploma preferred
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the respective field is advantageous
- 5.5 working days per week
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Must be able to converse in English, computer literate and have good communication, interpersonal analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Lifelong learner, patient and tolerant team player demonstrating Professionalism
- Good command of English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin preferred
- Possess good mechanical aptitude
Due to the overwhelming applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted. No walk ins will be entertained.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.