Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ADMIN OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
What does Admin Officer job description include?
- To communicate with tenant, lawyer, owner land for agreement renewal, and to ensure all insurance renewed on time.
- To monitor and renew company assets such as building agreement, license, rental, and insurance (fire insurance etc.).
- To manage and ensure the company licensing and certification are up-to-date and no penalty being imposed.
- To manage and provide office administrative duties to support the business processes and requirements.
- To ensure all monetary-related documents are issued and submitted to the Finance Department before the closing date to ensure all costs incurred are within the company budget.
Key skills and qualifications of Admin Officer:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or any other relevant business studies
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for this position and specialised in the logistics/transportation industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.