Sunway Property is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Admin Assistant (Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Sunway City Iskandar Puteri - The Next Smart Sustainable Sunway City
A team of passionate people dedicating their time and effort in order to create the next World Class Integrated Township. We're looking for someone who is organized, detailed and sees things through to completion. If you're up to take on this role, come join the team in Sunway Citrine Hub, Johor!
What will you do:-
1. Liase with internal departments, tenants and purchasers for collection on service and maintenance charges
2. Process and document correspondence with authorities, legal and matters relating to maintenance and management of the property
3. To manage and maintain timely filing and documentation system in place
4. Ensure office equipment is well maintained
5. To assist Building Manager / Property Executive in assigned tasks relating to maintenance and management of the property.
Who are we looking for?
• SPM / STPM / Diploma / Professional Certificate in any related discipline.
• Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience.
• Well-versed with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.
The hiring process
• The average processing is around 2-4 weeks.
• Subsequently, our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates for interview arrangements.
Sunway Property is the property division of Sunway Group, Malaysia’s leading conglomerate with diversified interests that is listed on Bursa Malaysia and a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. As a Master Community Developer, Sunway Property fulfills UNSDG 11 which is to make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. Sunway Property builds, owns, and operates integrated townships and developments of more than 5,000 acres across Malaysia, providing healthy, safe and well-connected ecosystems for communities to live, learn, work and play within. To date, it has an enviable portfolio with successful and internationally acclaimed properties in Malaysia and abroad, including China, India, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Singapore. Thus, we provide attractive remuneration packages and good training to facilitate the career growth of our candidates.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either