Tai Wah Garments Industry Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate should be STPM/Diploma and above, able to communicate (written and spoken) effectively in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Required Skill(s): Computer knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain, Possesses good 5S, Safety and Health knowledge.
- Candidate shall be responsible for supervising the warehouse team to execute timely receiving, safe handling storage and retrieval of inventories, warehouse traffic and other related duties in the warehouse according to the Standard Operating Procedure and Management Instructions.
- The candidate shall be responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date records of all inventory and stock (item specification, quantity and location) in the warehouse.
- The candidate shall submit all reports accurately and on time as required by the management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.