Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Warehouse Supervisor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage incoming activities for raw materials and packaging material from supplier.
- Manage storage and issuing activities to production department for raw materials, packaging materials & WIP.
- Manage storage for maintenance & facility department.
- Monitor and control the process of filling of finish goods.
- Manage outgoing activities for finish goods to customers.
- Ensure the trucks and other vehicles coming to and leaving the company premises accordingly and safely.
- Ensure that goods are arranged and stacked properly before deliver them to their assigned storage area.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures to comply with legal and company regulations.
- Preparing monthly stocktake report.
- Diligent in ensuring data accuracy and completeness of all documents and task.
- Perform other related duties as assigned from superior from time to time.
- Able to drive forklift & reach truck.
- 6 days work (8am-5pm)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.