Dyson Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Warehouse Material Handler position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Ensure correct physical material issuance based on travellers and ensure all the material is available for production use.
• Responsible for the timely supply of material to and removal of semi-finish/finished goods from production.
• Manage and inspect all incoming, outgoing, staging materials and semi-finish/finished goods in production.
• Verify all production work orders and materials pick list.
• Responsible for the management, proper transaction and recording of materials and semi-finish/finished goods receipts and issues in production.
• Ensure proper record keeping & document reconciliation.
• Responsible for the full traceability (quantity/transaction) for each production batch.
• Properly stock/store materials and semi-finish/finished goods in an orderly manner.
• Strap and shrink-wrap finished goods pallets.
• Coordinate/assist on loading raw material into store when needed.
• High level of conformance in quality, safety and compliance.
• Take part in 5s activity across the store and ensure all the 5s standard practise to be adhered at all time in the store.
• Candidate must possess at least secondary school/SPM or Certificate in Logistic/Transportation/Warehousing.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry/related field with MES exposure would be beneficial.
• Experience in using material handling equipment’s will be an advantage.
• Ability to lift loads and transfer them manually
• PC literate in order to perform system transactions as required.
• Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal and written) and basic English (verbal).
• Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
• Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
• High work ethics & personal integrity.
• Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.
• Good discipline and attendance with minimum unplanned leave
• Good work ethics – arriving on time, staying on task, and taking pride in the job so as to contribute to better output and reaching production goals
• Able to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of 5S principles would be beneficial but not essential
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. A world-class development centre & a risk was worth taking. Our Johor facility had humble beginnings, but what was originally a few small labs covering 350m² is now a bustling campus occupying 50,000m². And a team of just 10 has become Dyson’s second largest office worldwide – more than 1,200 skilled Dyson people working across Engineering, IT, Finance, Creative and HR.
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 14,500. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet as we continue to innovate and disrupt with new categories, new machines and launching more demo stores all over the world.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.