SDP Packaging Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Warehouse Logistic Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinating with forwarding and transportation agents for customs clearance and delivery processes.
- Conducting periodic stock counts to ensure stock accuracy.
- Systematically managing inventory and maintaining records in database.
- Overall in-charge of Dagangnet online system for custom declaration.
- Coordinating transportation for products' deliveries, drivers' delivery routes and schedules.
- Monitoring drivers' driving behavior and fuel consumptions by using lorry tracking system (GPS).
- Ensure efficient movement of goods in compliance with company's policies, procedures and local statutory regulations.
- Handling of all documentary requirements and maintaining all related records and files including relevant shipping documentations.
- Prepare full sets custom declaration documentation (DOs, Invoices, K2 forms, Permits & Etc.)
- Other responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Customer Clearance Documentation, Logistic & Warehouse Management.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Patience and ability to multi-tasks and work well under his/her own initiative.
- Willing to learn, meticulous and able to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Custom Agent Certificate holder added advantanges.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.