Hempel Manufacturing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Warehouse Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
2. Organising of FG storage area such that the inventories are easily located and those stocks are issued based on FIFO principle.
3. Ensure inventory movements are timely and accurately updated in operating system.
4. Ensure rework being sent to production as per QC request on time in full
5. Ensure timely registration as finish for FG received from packing
6. Ensuring workforce adhere to HSE procedures at all time and that operations are carried out in a safe manner
7. Ensuring personal protective equipment are available and of their proper use
8. Identification of training needs and ensuring appropriate trainings are provided
9. Ensuring maintenance of good housekeeping & hygiene practises on warehouse floor
10. Maintenance of delivery performance report and perform prompt troubleshooting to improve operational performance towards excellence
11. Managing sub-ordinates attendance & leave
12. Participate actively in improvement projects
13. Support supply team to ensure high level of inventory accuracy are maintained
14. Participate in weekly call with associates
15. To lead 5 Box Root Cause Analysis for customers.
16. To coordinate the FG activities with other stakeholders.
17. To follow any other instructions given by superior
18. Any other tasks as assigned by superior from time to time
B. Supervise the staff with regards to their KPI performance, manage their leave & support management to identify their self-development needs
C. Focus & follow-up closely on urgent item from production to ensure its delivery schedule are meet
D. Drive Tier 1 meeting and represent warehouse in Tier 2
E. To initiate & support improvement action implementation and execution
F. Maintain stock accuracy and support stock count half yearly
G. Ensure good resources planning & utilization. Track productivity and update to management
H. Lead warehouse related complaint root-cause analysis
I. Conduct monthly 6S audit at warehouse & ensure the improvement action are carried out
J. To handle customer complaints.
- Hands on experience of warehouse operations /management
- ERP Experience
- Peole Management
- Understanding of HSE guidelines
- Secondary education
- Able to drive Forklift
- Read, write and speak good local language
- Read, write and speak simple English
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.