Biocon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Warehouse Associate position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Adherence to cGMP and EHS norms.
2. Preparation and review of SOPs, EOPs, URS, Risk Assessment, Impact Assessment, Protocols, AIM, HIRA and other Quality and EHS documents.
3. Initiation and execution of Deviation Reports CAPA and Change Controls.
4. Execution of area/equipment qualification and requalification.
5. Training all departmental personnel.
6. Review of shop floor related warehouse documentations.
7. Monitoring and control of retest, rejected and expired materials.
8. Coordination with inter departments (QA, QC, Production, E&M Instrumentation, EHS and Admin) for the day to day activities.
9. Archival and retrieval of executed documents.
10. Documentation control.
11. Reporting to next higher level on all non-conformities and implementation of CAPA in specific areas of operation.
Secondary responsibilities (Wherever applicable):
2. Cleaning, calibration, maintenance of instruments/equipment and issuance of work permit for warehouse department to Engineering / Maintenance.
3. Monitoring temperature and relative humidity across warehouse.
4. Receipt, storage and dispensing of Raw and Packing materials.
5. Execution and reporting of physical stock verification.
The attached document speaks about the journey and the many challenges and milestones encountered along the way. It talks of the Human Capital strategy of the company and how the Malaysia story is embedded in the same.
There were several steps which led to the success and many of them were differentiated with innovative ideas and sharp business acumen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.