Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Visual Content Designer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Schedule projects based on marketing briefs
• Find and modify images to fit within Kerry branding guidelines
• Ensure a consistent look & feel, use appropriate colours, layouts compliant with brand guidelines
• Adapt graphics, visuals, contents across various media
• Contribute to manage and structure content storage to share & re-apply
• Act as a ‘content librarian’ for the Marketing team
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint is a MUST, as well as having familiarity with design software and technologies (GIMP, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Dimensions, Premiere Pro)
• Intellectual curiosity and creative flair with a keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Fluency in English with strong inter-personal skills
• Self-starter, flexible, adaptable and able to work cross functionally
• Must be able to translate requirements into design, simplify information and represent it visually for a broad audience
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.