Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for TEST ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Establish testing strategies, flow & procedures to ensure smooth, effective and efficient running of production;
- Performs test capacity planning to ensure testers capacities are maximised & sufficient;
- Constantly improve test yield via CIP/RMA activities;
- Generates, updates,review and maintains the Company’s Standard Operating Procedure;
- Lead a group of Test Engineering Assistant / Technician & ensures compliance to quality standards, company guidelines & procedures are adhered to whilst providing necessary support to production;
- Perform tester validation & verification;
- Generate and/or review of the validation/verification reports;
- Calibrate, verify & maintains test equipments in good condition and master list of test equipment in the production to ensure the most current revisions are implemented on the line;
- Review and evaluate 1st article samples before submitting to customers (if applicable);
- Participates in product transfer activities & NPI support;
- Generates & validates test reports prior to publication;
- Generate ECN Changes to update product firmware version in Bill Of Material (if applicable);
- Maintain minimum debug WIP through test yield improvements & resource management;
- Liaise with customers on product related issues for improvements;
- Constantly looking into better test efficiencies & better test coverage to achieve 1st class quality at minimum cost;
- Participate in any special projects/programs as & when assigned by Company.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering;
- Skills in debug, ICT tester, FCT tester, ADI, AXI, etc;
- Knowledge of ICT, Flying Probe and 5DX is a plus;
- Proactive and resourceful team player with initiative and strong drive for success;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with ability to lead;
- Candidates with relevant experience in manufacturing environment is preferred;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as training will be provided;
- Jobstreet online English Language Assessment is a requirement (preferably with score 32 & above);
- Applicant must be Malaysian citizen and willing to work in Johor Bahru.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.